To become a centre that moulds seekers of knowledge into integrated persons and upright citizens of academic competence, spiritual maturity and social consciousness following Don Bosco’s system of education.
- To achieve academic excellence through quality education.
- To foster teamwork, social involvement and spiritual enrichment of the students.
- To ensure individual follow up and guidance.
- Impart sound theoretical and practical knowledge in software development.
- Inculcate moral values and attitudes essential for a genuine computer professional.
- Promote and develop technology beneficial to the common people.
- Encourage self-directed learning and thinking to become job makers rather than job seekers.